0

#FridayReads 14.6.2013

Posted on Friday, June 14, 2013

This has been a pretty bad reading week for me, but I'm hoping to fix that this weekend. I started Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, and I'm more than halfway through it, so I think I'll finish it today.
Scarlet is the second book in the Lunar Chronicles, and I don't really like doing reviews of sequels if I don't have a review of the first book, but I think I might review this anyway!

When I finish Scarlet I think I'm going to pick up An Abundance of Katherines. I didn't finish A Clash of Kings last weekend like I was hoping, but I might pick it up this weekend as well! I'm hoping to finish as many books as possible in the near future, because I'm a little behind on my reading challenge.

What are you reading this weekend?
Remember to enter my giveaway! Click to: Enter through my blog Enter on YouTube

Discussion

Leave a response