0

#FridayReads 21.6.2013

Posted on Friday, June 21, 2013

This weekend I'm going to be starting The Enemy by Charlie Higson, which sounds really awesome and action-packed! The book is set in London after all the grown ups have been turned into zombies(?) and the remaining kids try to survive. It's been on my shelf for a while, and I'm in the mood for something fast paced, so I'm hoping to fall in love with it!

I'm not sure if I'm going to finish it this weekend, though. The day is almost over, and tomorrow is my birthday, so I'll be busy almost the entire day! On sunday I'm celebrating with my friends, so I probably won't have the time to read until I go to bed, and whenever I try to read in bed, I just end up falling asleep. Oh well, I'm hoping to read at least 100 pages today and finish the book next week!

As always, tell me what you're reading down below!

Discussion

Leave a response